Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An Author's Blog? WTF?

http://wordninjagirl.wordpress.com/



It has been recommended that as my book manuscripts roll towards publishing, that I set up author sites on social networking and have a blog where readers can find out about titles, read the latest news and interact with me. (Cue scary face) So in that spirit, I'll be creating a Facebook Author Page, and I now have an author blog too.(link above) and I'll keep writing this my fun blog for those who read it, or cyber stalk it.
 
Yeah, that's right. I know you're out there, still in your pajamas, reading my stuff. 4,546 of you readers, as of today. And dude, put some pants on.

If you read scifi/romance, urban fiction, fantasy romance or other genres that I write within, you can check it out and I'll let you all know when the stuff hits the fan(s). And by the way poo-pooers who think they aren't into romance...anything, here's a few titles in those genres you might have heard of: Star Wars, Nikita, Dune, Battlestar Galactica, Princess Bride, Camelot just to name a few...
 
I guess this means I have to grow up now. Shit.