Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cell Phone Camera Art

Though I have worked in 35mm photography, I am currently mesmerized by what we can do with the little cameras in our cellphones. This collection was done only with cell phones- in particular, Samsung Galaxy phones of several generations. Mostly natural light and all this beauty is close to home.

This little photography site is a window to the world you'll want to see. Millions of cameras capture life on Earth every single day. How do you see it? How do I see it?

Beauty, beauty everywhere. Enjoy...

 
Artichoke Study

 
My daughter, Samm, at the dining room window

 
Lucca Spaghetti, my barn rescue cat

Driveway wonder. Crocus, first flowers of spring





You can see the whole collection here:
https://youpic.com/photographer/mimidifrancesca/mimi.difrancesca-from-michigan-united-states?flow=pic